Sunday, May 23, 2010



Jeff,
It seems to me that you don't really care where you are taken on vacation as long as you have Monika at your side. That has always made it easy for us.
You enjoy the people more than the events.
Here we are at the Daniel Stowe botannical garden in Gaston Co.
I have always admired your unwavering dedication to your friends and loved ones. You are soft-spoken and many times seem pleased at the opportunity to fix a problem, like finding an electrical problem in my panel box - thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, We loved having you here this week. I've decided that I'm going to order meals AFTER you from now on...it seems like you always ended up with the most impressive food! Everything we did this week - going to the baseball game, taking the dinner cruise, sitting on the back porch, having Barrett to entertain us, visiting with Laura...it was all good! Come on back right after you finish radiation treatments, OK? We love you! Gayle

    ReplyDelete